1. Locate your navigation menu (it's usually at the top of the page).
2. Click on one of the Navigation buttons to view the editing options, then click the Edit button (depicted as a pencil icon).
3. Upon selecting the edit button, you will be redirected to the the Navigation Content Window.
4. Use the menu on the left side of the screen to customize your site's navigation menu. All of your published pages, blog posts, events, and promotions will appear here. You can also select "Custom Link" to link to other websites (such as your Facebook profile).
To add an item to your navigation menu, click the checkbox next to the item. Then select "Add to Menu." You can add multiple menu items at one time.
5. The menu items that you add will appear on the right side of the screen. You can customize the menu item's label, change the URL, delete items, and drag and drop to reorder.
6. Check the box next to "Child?" or "Sub-Child?" to create dropdown menu items within the navigation bar.
7. When you're finished editing your menu, click "Submit" to save your navigation bar. To return to the Visual Builder, click the 'X' in the upper right hand corner.
If you have any questions, concerns, or edits that we can help with please send them to http://support.digiprodiy.com/support/tickets/new. We are happy to make this process as easy as possible.