Having dynamic photos on your website is crucial. A professional, modern looking website can help to build trust between you and your visitors. If you've hired a professional photographer to help beautify your website, that's fantastic. If you don't have the time or funds to dedicate to a professional photographer, here are some free resources to download free stock photos that are also free from copyright restrictions.
Now we'll walk through how to change an image out in your editor.
1. Select the photo that you would like to change out or edit. We will be using a standard photo from our template.
2. If you need to edit your photo, select the button Edit. If you need to change out a photo, select Open File Manager.
3. In your File Manager, you can either upload a new photo or select an existing one. In this example, we will be selecting an existing photo. Select the existing photo you'd like to upload.
4. Don't forget to add your photo's alt-tag. An alt-tag is a label for your photo so people who are blind know what is going on in the photo.
5. When you are ready, select Apply to apply your changes.
6. Save your work!
There you have it, a general overview of how to change an image. Should you have any questions about using any part of the system, please check out the additional articles in this section.